Emergency Preparedness Kit
Have at least three days worth of food, water, and other supplies per person in your household per day (this includes your pets)
- Water Containers - Bottles that contain fresh water.
- First Aid-kit - Make sure to keep it stocked and check expiration dates.
- Flash light - Be sure to take the batteries out until you need to use it.
- Extra Batteries
- Radio - Be sure to take the batteries out until you need to use it.
- Tools - Leatherman, dust mask, goggles.
- Clothing - Extra pair of underwear, socks, pajamas in case you need to stay at a relatives, neighbor or shelter.
- Copies of Important Papers - License or State ID, Lease, Social Security card, Mortgage, etc.
- Medications - Keep a list of everything you take, why you take it, what it looks like, mg and who prescribed it.
- Pet Supplies - Same thing you would do for yourself, do for your pet.
- Coin and Cash - Keep some small bills and a roll of quarters for gas, food and phone in case power is down.
- Special Items - Things you personally need.